such a talented young lad, you've grown... April, hello! how's your ate Nova doin? Hey, its kuya oLee =) i hope you guys still remember me though... its actually Deoli Lacsamana. DO say Hi to your ate Nova for me, ok. =) Thanks! ^^, God bless!
your poems.. iv had a wonderful time reading them. =)
Hi po kuya oLee! How've you been? Where are you na po? How is Gladys (I miss her so) and Oshin? Please send them my dearest regards. You can also communicate with ate Nova and I through Friendster. Take care and may God bless you and your family. [P.S. How did you find this blog?]
Most of the poems from this blog are currently being further developed. I have temporarily removed 33 selected and previously posted poems, from the published entries, but left four poems posted for sampling purposes (two are in English and two in Filipino). The temporarily unavailable poems might be posted again some time in the near future.
I was never an English major (or the like). I just grew up exposed to languages, prose and poetry, and was brought up to express my thoughts / what I believe in.
2 comments:
such a talented young lad, you've grown...
April, hello! how's your ate Nova doin? Hey, its kuya oLee =)
i hope you guys still remember me though... its actually Deoli Lacsamana.
DO say Hi to your ate Nova for me, ok. =)
Thanks! ^^, God bless!
your poems.. iv had a wonderful time reading them. =)
Hi po kuya oLee! How've you been? Where are you na po? How is Gladys (I miss her so) and Oshin? Please send them my dearest regards. You can also communicate with ate Nova and I through Friendster. Take care and may God bless you and your family. [P.S. How did you find this blog?]
Post a Comment